Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DIARY OF A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT




What the hell.. Since i have arrived at college I have been dreaming about getting out. When I am I gonna finally getting into my career of business? When I am going to be stressing out over finding different ways to market my business and develop the people around me? When shit? This feels like so fucking far away. I'm still suffering in college being broke as shit at an all time high.. Damn books why the fuck are you so expensive tuition is high enough with Salle Mae up in my ass.( I hope u bastards go out of business your shares were 43 dollars now they are reduced to a mere $4) Evil Laugh=muhahahaha. Like my second year of college was horrible i had no job and I was taking up 12 credits. Dammit i barely had money to eat and I was feeling like Kanye because "LATE REGISTRATION" was bitch. How the fuck did I end up with a 6 hour break.. Actually I know because I was procrastinating to go stand on that long ass C-107 line. Do you blame me there are mad college cats registering for classes and asking mad dumb questions and you have like 7-8 advisors. Lucky I joined web radio so I had a place to doze off. I was so broke that outside of LAGCC there were some dudes that were signing up college students for credit cards. Flip side after signing up you received a stub to these arabs in the carts and you were up for some free food. My homies and I were up in that bitch like everyday. Chicken and Rice here i come.. Lamb and Rice oohhh weee. Even though i shitted bullets after.. When the dudes didn't show up there was a problem! Especially with my ass I would starving ass shit!!! Unless if it was a Wednesday. Everyone that is a freeloader at LaGuardia Community College knows that Wednesdays were the best days to be there. Wednesdays were the days when free food was a given. If you don't know Wednesdays are when the clubs meet and they always have food because it attracts the students at Laguardia. Unfortunately, not the students that they want lol. Freeloaders such of myself would be spotted coming to your event just to muunch on your food and be out of there.. I have lost a lot of good friends because my actions.. A Brother gotta eat! Me and my homeboys use to scatter throughout the school find the events with food hit up the homies on the celly. Next thing you know we coming through like 11 people deep taking plates of food then back to web radio. No Shame in Our Game.. My Homeboy even bagged a chick like that i was pissed as fuck! and she was bad..! O WELL GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!

1 comment:

Don said...

Honestly I understand the intended sarcasm, but these really do sound like good times. In fact, reading your post made me reminisce when times where much care free and spontaneous, although I ended up dropping out of college after only three semesters.

I think it ends will justify your present means.