Friday, November 21, 2008

Gas Prices Expect to go down to 1.75


Remember when in August the gas per gallon was tipping $4.00? Since the stock market started failing and banks starting screaming bankrupt there is one thing I am not complaining about. GAS PRICES! For the last couple months I go to the gas station look up at the prices and a smile appears on my face. Why do you ask that I smile at the stations because during the weekends I push my fathers 2008 xterra suv. During the summer $20 dollars got me like three gallons of gas. As of lately I get 5 gallons of gas with $15 dollars with the price set at $2.39! Forget my moms toyota camry I put 7 dollars in there and before that it was almost on empty. I ended up with like almost half a tank. Shit when the prices come down some more I am going to be everywhere! So, don't be surprised when you see my big ass chicken noodle souping after I put gas in my car!

No comments: