Saturday, August 22, 2009

Open Letter To Frankie!

Dear Frankie,

Now one will address this shit but me. Whats up with Keyisha Coles Mom Frankie. Since Frankie came out the pin for who knows what she is everywhere. Why is your old ass in the club? When I mean clubs its not lounges or old people bars they are freaking ass shaking clubs. Someone needs to tell her ass to stay in the fucking house. What do i hear now this bitch is getting a show. This is where I have to put my foot down. Every idiot is getting a show. If I lobby hard enough I will probably get my own show. Everytime I see this chick she is done off liquor hugging up on a barely legal dude. Keyisha do yourself and favor and give her a heart to heart talk and tell her to sit her ass at home and stop going out. I would deeply appreciate it. Frankie is bound to be your downfall. Its also horrible when the press has more stories on this crack whore then you!

No comments: