Friday, August 21, 2009

Your milkshake isn't worth That Much!

So Kelis is still trying to extort "The Godson" aka Nas.. First off she wins the first settlement of 55,000 g's a month. That I must add is ridiculous. Then today this chick after Nas' earnings were released pushes for 90,000 a month. What the f is wrong with this bitch? Its obvious now that you are money hungry. The whole system is in a woman's favor. Us guys never catch a break. What the hell is a baby going to do with all that fucking cash money? If I were Nas I would fight this hardbody I refuse to fuel this pop bitches habits. Those fugly clothes that she mixes and matches I'm not having it! So Nas makes about 200,000 grand a month and Kelis makes around 19,000. Who is still paying Kelis period that is what I want to know!

No comments: