Monday, January 5, 2009

Security Jobs Part I

No matter what anyone tells you security jobs are a joke. You pay all that money to just get the run around. My experience has been all but bad. I paid my three hundred dollars for a stupid training to be able to get placement to a felicity that pays thirteen an hour. The representatives words were all complying with everything that I said. I gave him some hours that I could work he was like I got it. What day was I suppose to start? Monday. So whats the problem. Friday I had to take a metal detection class that lasted four hours with a dude that couldn't spell for anything. After this training
they told me that I had to come back to the same area for tomorrow. I was like alright as long as it isn't long. Next day I went up there struggled to find parking. I stepped in there received a paper that said I had to meet with an interviewer on Wednesday. I read that I went ballistic. Referral? I didn't pay for that I paid for immediate job placement. There is a chance I won't get it? What the F!
What happen to all the reassurance that advisor was giving me. Security jobs are false hope!

No comments: