Monday, January 5, 2009

Wii Fitting

There are many things associated with the Wii. Such as interactive, pricey, and did I mention a work out. A couple years ago they use to say that video games made kids lazy. Well this is exactly the opposite. The Wii is designed to make you break a sweat while you enjoy gaming. I learned that first hand. My boy Eric received a Wii for Christmas and I decided to try out the basic games. I strapped on the control to my palms and got an experience on how all games might be in the future. The game that I played was the "Boxing". Take it from me it will make you sweat like if you were running for a couple blocks. The game required that you had to throw punches! When I was finished I was exhausted feeling I did an hour on the gym working out my biceps and shoulders. After a while when I knew I was playing the Wii I would just bring my workout clothes!

No comments: